Batterjee Education and Training Academy (BETA) is proud to announce the holding of 2nd Annual Infection Prevention and Healthcare Epidemiology Training Course to be held on 25-28 November 2017 at BETA City Campus (Saudi German Hospital-Jeddah).
This course is a practical course that teaches infection prevention and hospital epidemiology in a practical manner (e.g., case scenarios, workshops, group discussions, and more).
The course will be given by distinguished speakers practically involved in this field
The seats are very limited. So please confirm your registration before the slots are completed.
Details of the event as follows:
1) Course Director:
Dr. Muhammad A. Halwani
Assistant Professor and Consultant in Infection Control
2) Course Learning Outcome:
● Fully understand the concepts of healthcare associated infections
● Recognize multi-drug resistance micro-organisms and accordingly deal with them
● Play a major role in the day-to-day liaison between infection control team and hospital staff
● Manage infection control issues within the hospital
● Be more prepared for both national and international hospital surveys
3) Date : 25-28 November 2017
4) Time : 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
5) Venue :
BETA City Campus in SGNA area (Beside Home Care)
Saudi German Hospital-Jeddah
Batterjee Street, Al-Zahra Disctrict
6) Accreditation : 24 CME Hours
7) Target Audience :
Infection control practitioners
Fellows who are new to the field of Infection Control
8) Registration Fees :
Physician – 1600 SR
Non-Physician – 1400 SR
9) For Registration and payment:
Mr. Tarek/Mr. Ali, BETA Finance (Beside Home Care)
Saudi German Hospital - Jeddah
10) In regards to pay through bank, please find the Bank account in the Registration Form and please send us the copy of bank receipt and filled up registration form to the
to confirm your registration.
|Event End Date||11-28-2017|